The following assignment is due EITHER by 8:00 a.m. on Friday, April 21, OR by 11:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 23.
(Another way of saying this is, you can have up until Sunday at 11 to turn in the written portion of this assignment.)
Regardless, please do the following:
(1) Reading: Shelmerdine, Chapters 30 and 31, on the following forms and concepts. Note any questions along the way:
- Review of Cases: Nominative, Vocative, Accusative (pp. 273–4)
- Chapter 30 Vocabulary (p. 279);
- Subordinate Clauses in Indirect Speech (pp. 281–2); and
- Impersonal Constructions (pp. 282–3).
- Dictionary Practice... (pp. 274–5; REPLICATE THE CHART).